Sunday - CLOSED
Unit 7, Forster Street, Park Lane, Kiltartan House
Galway, Co. Galway H91T1KX
Facebook: Kazanoo Hair Studio Galway
All appointments booked in Studio Need to be Confirmed With card within 6 hours. If They Are not They Might be cancelled by Fresha Booking System. We require at least 24 Hours Cancellation Notice for All Hair Services. If you won't Cancel Your Appointment 24 hours before there will be 50% Fee Charged from your card for late cancellation Or 100% For No Show Up.
*Terms & Conditions Kazanoo ltd
I. Hair Services. General Terms&Conditions
1. All our consultations are charged 15 euro, which will be deducted on a Service day from your Total. It will be carried out by one of our expert hair team. The time allowed for a consultation is at the stylists discretion but is usually approximately 15 minutes.
2. If you are late 15 minutes or more we may have to ask you to re-schedule your appointment or offer an alternative service or day for your appointment.
3. We require at least 24 hour cancellation notice for all hair services. If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can give your appointment to another client.
4. If you won't cancel your appointment 24 hours before there will be fee for late Cancellation 50% and 100% for No show.
5. If you are unsatisfied with any service, we require that you call us within 48 hours of your appointment. Please don't hesitate to call us as soon as possible and we will do our best to change it or re-schedule new appointment. After 48 hours you might be asked for additional charge if you decide for extra service. No refunds or alternative services will be offered before your hair is fully assessed by a Head Hair Stylist or Senior Hair Stylist (except point 6 and 7).
6. If after the service You don't like the final look: colour/haircut, but On Consultation you accepted/chose it It is Only your Own responsibility. We might be able to change the colour/haircut you chose it on another day which you need to book and you will be charge for the service.
7.If you let your Stylist to choose the colour/haircut and after the service you don't like it its Only your responsibility. We might be able to change the colour/haircut on different day which you need to book and you will be charge for it.
8. Retail products will only be refunded if they are un-opened and in original packaging with a purchase receipt or if there is a fault with the product. Please always get a receipt on retail product.
9. There will be pictures taken or video recorded in our Studio and you are agreed to published them for business purpose in Kazanoo Hair Studio social media.
10. We have a rights to refuse the Client to do the service if we decide we are not able to make it or we are not educated enough to meet the Clients requirements.
11. We have the rights to refuse Client from The Studio if his behavior is unacceptable before/during/after without finishing the service.
12. We are not taking responsibility for clothes which might get dye/dirty during the service. We recommend to wear dark clothes if you coming for service to Kazanoo Hair Studio.
II. Wash, Cut&Finish Terms&Conditions
1. Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion of your stylist. Price for haircut is just starting price and may depends of time or hair type or hair cut Style.
III. Colour Terms&Conditions
1. All clients that have not had a colour service in our salon Kazanoo Hair Studio before are recommended to have a skin allergy patch test done 48 hours before any colour appointment. We also recommend that existing customers have a patch test if they haven’t visited Kazanoo Hair Studio for six months or more. Speak to any of our Hair Stylist and they will be happy to give you advice on this.
2. Extra charges for partial colouring or extra services by quotation at your stylist discretion.
3. Extra charges for long hair or extra time are at the discretion of your stylist.
1. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time in the future. All price changes will be display on our website. All of our Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time and are at the discretion of management.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions then please talk to manager or contact us via email at email@example.com or talk to duty manager in the Studio.
V. Complaints and Feedback
Our priority is for you to be completely satisfied with the service you receive from us. We run a professional business so we aim to deliver the highest standards in everything we do. Complaints are rare but we take them very seriously, so we have a complaints policy and process which we follow to make sure that things are put right where needed and we can learn from your feedback.
If you are not happy with the service you receive, please tell a member of staff either before you leave the salon, or as soon as possible once you have left. We will listen to your feedback and ask any necessary questions to understand your complaint, we aim to resolve any complaints within 3 weeks. If you have already left the salon, do not go to another salon as we have the right to see exactly what the service or treatment you have received from us, looks like. If you alter your service/treatment elsewhere, we will not be able to rectify any problems and will be unable to offer any sort of resolution. Should a problem arise, you must come into the salon within 48 hours of the issue arising to allow me to have a look in person and rectify any issues. It is extremely important that all clients are satisfied and happy and I will do my utmost to resolve any problems. No refund will be given if a visit has not been arranged within 48 hours so we can look at the hair, or if the problem has arisen due to another salon or third party. If there is no solution found and you still not happy We need complain in written to firstname.lastname@example.org which we will response within 21 days from Official Email Claim recived.
VI PRIVACY STATEMENT
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use information collected from individual customers. Information collected about our clients is not shared with any other organization. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
1.When booking your appointment make sure you'll put the date into your diary. If you can't make it or don't want it just cancel with us. We are requiring at least 24 hours cancellation notice.
2. If you booked your appointment for all over color, or just color and toner and thinking to change it call and make sure we have enough time to do the different service as each color hair appointment requesting different time and we might have another client booked in after you.
3. When coming in make sure you have enough time booked in for yourself as well. We understand "busy life style" but if our Stylist have not enough time he won't be able to do full service.*
a) full global color service with cut: approx 2 hours;
b) sombre/balayage/half head highlight: from 2.30-3.30
c) full head of highlights: from 3 to even 5 hours
all depending of hair length, condition, toner, cut...
4. Car park-there is Few Car Park Around the City. We don't have Own Car Park Space for Clients.
5. Remember if you are late call 086 881 4510 to let us know. After appointment with you we have next Client then if you are late more then 15 minutes we might not be able to do full service.
6. We might be late too as sometimes hair are surprising everybody. We will inform as soon as we know we have delayed. We would like to apologize for all this inconvenience caused in future.
7. Make sure you read Terms & Conditions before you book your visit. If you don't accept them we are not able to perform any service for you.
Kazanoo Hair Salon
Unit 7, Kiltartan House, Park Lane, Forster Street, Galway Ireland
086 881 4510
Kemon, Olaplex, Cocochcoco, Keratin, Botox, Extensions,Highlights,BeautyWorks